Wednesday, March 16, 2011

and we're off!

I'm going to try to sleep tonight... My mind just keeps coming up with things to do! It doesn't even seem real that we'll be boarding a plane to travel halfway around the world, where they will hand us a complete stranger, who we will call our daughter. I just can't get my head wrapped around it! We still have a long ways to go to get to her, but each step is a step closer!

We meet Cora on Monday, March 21. Adoptions from this orphanage usually take place around 3:00 in the afternoon, which will be about 3:00ish (I don't have my time zones straightened out yet. Oh let's be honest - I probably won't even bother.) in the morning here. She will be in our arms by the time your alarms go off! Crazy!!!

Thank you to all our dear friends for your support: for praying for us, for listening to us/me whine about the waits, for cheering us on! We are so blessed.

More to come...!

5 comments:

  1. So, So excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pics of Cora in your arms, finally! You can count on me to be not so patiently waiting for updates:)

    Hugs, and prayers,
    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insanely jealous.....and soooooooooooo excited for you. What a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Yay Yay!!! So very happy for you!!!~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm with mandi, i WONT be patient AT ALL!!!!!!!

    oh boy!! pictures, updates, travel, the not so fun stuff! write it ALL down, girlfriend! :-)

    missing you too much already!

    love and hugs,
    marna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahooooooo!!!! So excited for you! Wishing you a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see Cora in your arms!

    ReplyDelete