Thursday, December 8, 2011

why I've been a bad blogger

SEW I have this little hobby... (Inspired by my 2 cuties, of course!) I've talked about it before, but last Saturday, I officially participated in my first craft bazaar! I made little things like this:
DSC00525

and this:
DSC00516

and (my favorite!) this:
DSC00529

I have some of the cutest little models, whom I pay in chocolate. One of them was sleeping, but check out the other!
DSC00539

How cute are you?
DSC00542

Getting ready for the show was SEW much work. (No time for blogging!)

But it was fun!

I've set up a little page to showcase my creations, in case you'd like to see more.
DSC00532

And now I'm taking a little break from the machines. Sort-of.

4 comments:

  1. ohhh my your babies are sooo precious!! (I looked through your blog!) Consider me a new follower! Such a beautiful family! Truly Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I EVER want to see more!!! I can't wait! I can only imagine what i am going to be NEEDING :) lol! You rock, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete