Wednesday, April 11, 2012

yep - my girls rocked it at the dentist's office

It was a first for both the girls - a trip to the dentist's office. I wasn't sure how this one was going to go, but had a feeling it wouldn't be pretty. Sure enough, Cora started to whimper as soon as we walked through the door, "No doctor..." so I explained that this wasn't the doctor, this was the dentist, and it was way better. Didn't really convince her.

Olivia took the chair first, and though she was a bit timid, she was willing to cooperate.
DSC02216

She did awesome.
DSC02215

Cora wanted nothing to do any of it until she saw Olivia having all the fun, and then all of a sudden, she "wan do dat, too."
DSC02217

Don't believe me?
DSC02220
Check it out - even with a pick in her mouth - she's not screaming!

I was so proud of them. Complete cleanings and exams for both! What a sweet surprise for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment