Tuesday, August 9, 2011

i did it!

After a little switcheroo of the bedrooms, we had enough empty space to finally set up my (I mean, the girls') beloved play house. We really had no room for it initially, and for the longest time I've wondered where or even when I could squeeze it in somewhere. But I got it for such a good deal; I couldn't resist bringing it home. (It really was a great deal!) And Brendan was just as thrilled with my purchase.

So maybe Brendan wasn't as excited about the house... That meant I got to assemble it. The reason it was such a great deal was that it was a floor model. (Fine with me - the cover is machine-washable and the frame is easy to wipe clean.) But the store had thrown out the assembly instructions. No problem - guess what! The instructions are online! Now that is thinking ahead... Way to go pbk!

So here I am ready to go... Assembly instructions on the laptop and a mess of pieces.


There must be several versions of this playhouse, because my pieces did not match the online instructions. Not at all. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get the thing put together.

But I did it.

And WE love it!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and what a great place to put it!

    ReplyDelete