Thursday, November 1, 2012

fill their stockings...

Meet the "Happily Ever After" Fiona Jumper.
DSC04721
I'm kinda crazy about this dress.

the colors...
DSC04716

the storybook-printed fabric...
DSC04700

the layers of trim...
DSC04697

the big ol' bow in the back...
DSC04711

and the fact that is has so. much. FABRIC!
DSC04691

I bet your little one will love it, too!  It's the perfect holiday dress, if I do say so myself.  Whimsical, yet not so traditional.  (Read:  wear all season long!)  But special-occasion, for sure!  I took pictures of it sleeveless, but it's pretty adorable layered over a long-sleeve tee or under a sweet, little cardigan, for those of us living up north!

And no, while I'm not currently accepting orders in the Sweet & Sour shop (due to our family moving and a baby on the way!) this dress is going up for auction, soon!  To benefit a very good cause!  Details to follow in the next week or two!

And just in case you thought my lil' model never smiled...
DSC04725
stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment