Sunday, July 15, 2012

two more weeks...

This is it, folks!  We'll be wrapping up our "Home Sweet Home" dress promotion in just a couple weeks.  I started this little fundraiser back in May and decided to extend it a couple times and offer different dresses.  (because honestly, I get bored doing the same thing over and over!)  But I'm serious this time.  This is it.  So share with your friends and order now.  All the proceeds go to helping an adoptive family bring their child home.  So you get a cute dress AND you get to help bring home a little one!

Sweet Olivia is modeling July's dress.  I love this one.  Right now it shows off those chubby, little arms beautifully, but in a few months we'll be layering with a long sleeve tee to carry us into fall.  Versatile!!!

DSC02897
(This is her version of modeling.  She's a natural.)

DSC02894
(ha ha - those baby blues are SO sensitive)

DSC02892
(My, what nice brown grass you have...  Yuck.)

So!  If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email at nlaire@yahoo.com.  Additional information can be seen here.  (I don't think you need a facebook account to see this page.)  Available fabrics can be seen here.  Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. she is SO ADORABLE!!!! btw, zoe has worn the dress you made 3 times already. i LOVE it and get compliments on it all the time. miss you,

    tara

    ReplyDelete