Sunday, May 13, 2012

mother's day 2012

What a Mother's Day!  I started mine a little earlier than usual, or expected, actually.  4:30am -  one of my little sweethearts had not been feeling well and was in need of some clean sheets, so I had laundry to do...  (and I've been doing laundry ever since.)  Yuck.  Fortunately, I got to snuggle with this little sweetie once the mess was taken care of.  Unfortunately, this little sweetie was wide awake by that time and was up another hour and a half before falling back to sleep... Oh well.  Wouldn't have it any other way.

So we took a nap later in the day.  I'd say someone slept pretty hard...

DSC02513

And we had a great day.  The grandparents were in town for the weekend, so we started the morning with a little shopping (just the girls, of course) and then grabbed some lunch before the grandparents had to start back home.  We even got in a couple mother's day pictures.  Here's grandma with her girls:

DSC02494

And here are all us girls!

DSC02505

But now I must go.  I have just a bit more laundry to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment